Sunday, May 9, 2010

Butterfly Kisses

Good Morning.  I hope everyone is having a good weekend.  This week has flown by for me.

Today is Sunday so it is time for Stempeltraume challenge.  The theme this week is fliepi.  If you are like me you said "What is a Fliepi?".  I had to go back and ask.  I was sent a picture of a mushroom so here is my card of mushrooms.  I got this stamp on sale last year at a LSS.  I love how frilly they look.


So....if you have mushroom stamps ....play along!!  You can win some great stamps!  You should also go to the Stempeltraume blog and check out what the other DT's have done.  They do some amazing work.

The other wonderful challenges this fits are:


Crafty Ann's - Anything Goes -  I love to see these kind of challenges!!  Thanks


Fun with Shapes - Pastels - I love Pastel colors.  I love the light and airy looks of them.


Lilli of the Valley - Here comes summer.  Mushrooms, Butterflies and lady bugs all say that Summer is on the way.


Everybody Art - Pastel Colors - Again, my favorites and I used 3 of my favorites on this card

The Crazy Challenge - Bling..I love bling.  I have glitter on the mushrooms, around the scallop punch and around between the scallops on the edge punch


The Shabby Tea Room - Get you Bling on - This is a new challenge for me.  I love Bling so I thought I would jump in and play

Fab & Funky - Fancy Edge - I love the edge punches.  I used the SU one on this card

Thanks for stopping by.  Thanks to everyone who leaves a message.  I appreciate all of them.

Peggy
SUPPLIES:
CS: Tempting Tourquoise, Pretty in Pink
CS:
STAMP:
MISC:  SU punch, Spellbinders Die, MS butterfly punches,










15 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Peggy, I do love the colours you have used, so bright and fresh.xxx

flatis stempelwelt said...

Wow... I love your card
Hugs, Sonja xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous love those frilly mushrooms they are great

Thank You for joining us over at 'The Crazy Challenge' this week!!

hugs shell xx

Debbie said...

What a fun card and such pretty colors!!! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room and I hope to see you again tomorrow for our next challenge too :)

Ann Whitfield said...

Great card Peggy - I love the colours too and those mushrooms are great. Thank you for sharing this with us at Crafty Ann's and I hope we'll see you for the blog hop on the 21st.
Ann x

Jenny said...

Great card. I love the embossing and colours you have used.
Thanks for joining EAC.
Jenny

Beryl said...

Love those mushrooms. A very pretty card.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
Beryl xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Peggy this is a real dream card the colours are gorgeous and those mushrooms look fabulous thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ann's
Hugs
Lorraine x

andrea said...

gorgeous card,fab colours and love the image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea

Nadell said...

Hi Peggy,

Your card is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at shapes and more.

Hugs Nadell

Michelle Quinno said...

That is so sweet, Peggy! Love those mushrooms!

Pop's Cards said...

Love the image that you have chosen for this, fab colours too, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time big hugs pops x x x

Nicola said...

Such an adorable image so beautifully coloured and gorgeous papers too. Fabulous punched and embossed detail.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Angelika Poe said...

hi Peggy, I see here a wonderful card...greetings from Geli

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Peggy, what a gorgeous card. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and we hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym xxx