Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thinking of you




It's Sunday again! Wow do the weeks seem to be flying by. We are having a dark,dreary and cold few days her in the Northeast. That is why my picture is not great for this card. IRL this is alot brighter.

Today's Stempeltraume challenge is Flowers and Yellow. I used this digi by Paper Ink Color. I loved this image. You can't see it in the picture but I popped up the wings of the butterfly. I really like this card. It is so bright and airy. I wish our weather here would take the hint.

The other wonderful challenges my card fits are:

I love Digi - Sketch - I was so happy to see this sketch. I knew It would accent this image perfectly

S2G - Inspiration - I choose the Blue, Yellow, Green from the colors and the flowers on the bike as my inspiration.

Cute Card Thursday -Touchy Feely/Texture - I really don't like plain CS so I embossed the yellow, put glitter on the flowers and popped up the butterfly wings to give my card texture.

ABC - S is for Sparkle - I love glitter! I especially love to put it on flowers and butterflies as I did on this card.

Little Red Wagon
- Dry Embossing - Remember the days when you needed to spend time tracing all the images with a stencil and tool. I love my embossing folders!!

Other Lovlies - Embellishments - I don't know if I can make a card without embelleshments! This card has brads, flowers and ribbon

For Fun - Just Because - I could think of so many sayings to use for this card but settled on Thinking of You because the yellow made me want to brighten someones day.

Stamp Something - Layers - I love layers. I can't remember the last time I made a card without layers.

Totally Papercrafts
- Spring - This card reminds me that Spring is coming, even thought it isn't there yet.

Res-Q
- Pastels and use an image that makes you smile- This image does make me smile and I couldn't imagine making it in colors other than pastels.


Thanks for stopping by and looking at my card. Thank you to everyone who leaves me a message. I love reading all the comments.

Peggy
SUPPLIES:
CS: SU Night of Navy,
DP: ?
STAMPS: Paper Ink Color, SU
MISC: Primas, Ribbon, MM Brads, Paper shapers punch

25 comments:

Joey said...

Hi Peggy

fab card, I love the navy bordering it makes the card "pop" thanks for joining us at tpc this week

Joey.x

Kristen said...

Peggy, Great card. These are the colors that remind me of you. Well done my friend

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Peggy this is beautiful your colouring of that gorgeous image is fabulous and love the design and colours this works well for me I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Susie said...

Pretty colours! Susie x

Crystal said...

This is beautiful Peggy, gorgeous coloring...WOW!

Anne said...

Fantastic card Peggy, thanls for joining us this week on Totally Papercrafts
Anne x

Sue said...

Hi Peggy
gorgeous spring card, great image, luv the papers, thank you for joining us at Totally Ppaercraftas this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Jane Wetzel said...

very pretty flowers! thanks for joining us at S2G!

Denise said...

beautiful! I love your DP and your deco corners! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

Denise said...

beautiful! I love your DP and your deco corners! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card! I love the soft colors and the pops of bright yellow!
Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Digi! I hope to see you again soon!
Dee (Spryte)

Rosanne said...

Lovely card! Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon!

Carolyn Wolff said...

Beautiful card.....thanks for playing along with us at LRW!

Emma said...

Pretty card, gorgeous colours.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Michelle Quinno said...

Very pretty, Peggy!!

Ann English said...

Such a pretty spring card! Thanks for playing Twisted Thursday with us at Shirleys2Girls!

Poppy said...

lovely card,gorgeous colouring.
Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Digi
poppy

Suzanne said...

Very Springy! Thanks for playing along with other-lovelies thoughtful thursdays challenge!

Cat said...

I LOVE your gorgeous card! Such beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at S2G this week!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on ABC & I LOVE DIGI :)

Hugs Jane x

Lisa said...

Such a pretty springy card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week! I hope you can join us again soon!

Erin... said...

So pretty! really love that dark blue what a fabulous accent! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something, hope to have you play again soon!

Jean Cross said...

This sure put a big ol smile on my face. I love your coloring. Thanks for playing the RESQ this week.

Debbie said...

Peggy - Guess What??? Your card was selected for the Shirleys2girls Twisted Thursday Challenge Winner! Woo HOO! You've won your choice of 2 digi images from the webstore at www.shirleys2girls.com. Just Send me an email at daniels.deb@gmail.com with your choices and we'll get them to you ASAP.
Thanks and Congratulations.
Debbie

Deanne Clarke said...

Beautiful card!

Thanks for participating in the Shirley's 2 Girls blog challenge!!!