Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy St Patty's Day



Good Morning! It Tuesday so it's time for Scrap Creations Going Grey Challenge. This weeks theme is St. Patty's Day! For those of you who don't know about this great challenge, every Tuesday Kristen posts a challenge. Each challenge will have a theme and the only requirement is that you use Basic Grey paper. For me this requirement is easy. I love BG paper!! You should check it out!!

This is a freebie image from Dustin Pike. It was a really fun image to color. The hardest decision I had was which BG paper to use. I was also excited to see that I could use my new Deckled Edge Spellbinders die. My sister & I went to our LSS this weekend because I could get 25% off all my purchases. We wanted to see what they had for the new dies. Of course, while there we bought alot of other stuff.

Other Wonderful challenges my card fits are:

Raise the Bar - Green

Secret Crafter - Anything Goes

Pixie Dust - Buttons and Flowers

Fussy & Fancy - Green

Polly Craft
- Distressing

Ooh-la-la - Anything Goes

Clearly i Stamp - Green

Cupcake Craft - Going Green

For Fun - Green

Digital Tuesday - Green


Thanks for stopping by. Thank you to everyone who leaves comments. I love reading them.

Peggy
SUPPLIES:
CS: SU Green Galore, Garden Green
DP: Basic Grey
STAMPS: Dustin Pike, Joanne value
MISC: Misc Ribbon, Primas, buttons,

16 comments:

Crystal said...

Peggy this is soooo wonderful, what a fun fun St Patty's Day creation...AWWWW great minds think alike..teehee!!! Hugs!!!!

Helen Dooley said...

WOW- Great card. You should enter this over at Paper Cutz Challenge for the anything challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at For Fun Challenges this week. I made a card too for St. PAts with this image. Although I like yours better.

Basement Stamper said...

Peggy: Great card, love the distressing and the layout is perfect with this image.

Michelle Quinno said...

Cute card! I used this image for one of my St. Paddy's cards.

Victoria said...

gorgeous card - so much pretty detail, love that image!

Thanks so much for joining in at Cupcake Crafts this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Mary C said...

I love this card, your coloring looks amazing and I like the distressed edges with this BG paper. Great work Peggy!

Wendi said...

Hi Peggy what a fantastic fun card this is I love the glitter on the coins
Thank you for sharing this with us at Ooh la La
Wendi

Christine said...

Hi fab creation great image & colouring..thanks for joining us at SCSC

Christine xx

Kristen said...

WAYYYY cute Peg....Love the image and your layout is Fabulous. Great card!

Kevin Renz said...

Super cute St. Patty's image... great job. Thanks for joining us at Clearly iStamp this week.

Anjou Krelovich said...

Wonderful st pattys day card! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at DTC!

Cassie said...

Wonderful 'green' card, Peggy! so glad you joined us at CIC ;D

Liza said...

A gorgeous card and image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

~*Joni said...

What a cutie! I just love Dustin's images, and you did such a great job with him. It's so happy! Thank you for going green and joining us at Raise The Bar!

Christy said...

What a fun card!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous St. Patty's card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April