Sunday, January 17, 2010

Think Snow


Actually, I don't want to think Snow. We are getting some tonight and tomorrow. I have tomorrow off of work and I can't (or won't) leave the house. I hate driving in the snow. Other than that my weekend is going well. Yesterday, my sister, niece and I took a road trip. There is a LSS store about 70 minutes away from here that we wanted to go to. There is also a Mall my niece likes so we went to the LSS store, had a nice lunch and then went to the mall. It was fun to spend the day with them and get new goodies. The LSS store was having a sale to prepare for CHA and they have a large selection of Copics cheaper than anywhere around here so what's a gal to do....

While we were in the LSS I saw this circle of snowflakes made by Magnolia. It was expensive even with the sale so I decided not to buy it. When we got in the car my niece opened her purse and pulled out the stamp. She had bought it for me. I love it!!

I don't have a long list of challenges today but this does fit a few.

Stamping for the weekend - I loved this sketch and knew I had to find something to do with it.

Stamp Something - Blue and White - I thought of the new wreath immediately.

Roses on Paper - Winter!! Winter here in the Northeast means SNOW!

Flutter by Wednesday - The theme NEW with butterflies, angels or fairies - My new is my new snowflake stamp and the fairy is my snowflake fairy stamp. I thought this was a really cute theme.

Well this is it for me today! Thank you for stopping by. I hope you like my card. Leave a comment and let me know what you think. I really enjoy reading them.

Peggy
SUPPLIES:
CS: Papertrey White, SU Brocade Blue
DP: TPC Studio
STAMPS: Magnolia, SU, Stampland Chicago
MISC: Ribbon, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Stickles

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow I just love your card.
It´s so amazing.
Love all the wonderful details.
Well I just love everything about your card.
Thank you for joining the fun at Stamp Something.
Dorte aka dot-scrap

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary C said...

This card is just so pretty. I love all the different shades of blue that you used. Great card Peggy!

Michelle Quinno said...

This is really pretty, Peggy! Gotta love that niece of yours!!

Gunn (Merete) said...

Wow, this is great. Love the colors. Great take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Gunn :-)

Nancy said...

AWWW this is stunning, Peggy:O) Love the colours and fab design. The snowflakes are brilliant, great take on Fiona's sketch.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Kate's Makes said...

What a gorgeous card Peggy and gorgeous stamp, how lovely of your niece! Thanks for joining us at SFTW :o) Kate

Mummylade said...

Great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining the SFTW challenge. Good luck.

crafty amy said...

This so beautiful I love the colour combo. Hope you had a good time shopping :D
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

X Amy X