Sunday, October 25, 2009

Autumn Fun, 3CTC36


Good Afternoon. I made this card for Kerry's Thursday Challenge. This weeks challenge is a sketch. I was happy to see that I could use my High Hopes Scarecrow on it. I ordered this last year but there was a mixup with my LSS order at High Hopes so I didn't get it until after Xmas. This is the 1st time it has been inked up.

Friday night I went to customer appreciation night at another one of my LSS. We are lucky here that there are multiple stores in our area in addition to Michael's and AC Moore. We all got goodie bags. One of the items in the bag was Memory box new polka dot 6 x 6 paper. I love polka dots so I was thrilled to see it in my bag. The colors are beautiful. I loved it so much I bought a 2nd package. I used the brown and green on this card.

I thought the top left corner looked blank so I dug through my embellishments. I found some leaves that I bought when a Art store was going out of business. I like when I make an impulse buy and then actually use it! I can't count how many times I buy things knowing that I will use them and then I never do.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. It is beautiful here today. Nice day to relax and create. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you like my card.

Peggy
SUPPLIES:
CS: SU Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip
DP: Memory Box
STAMPS: High Hopes, SU
MISC: Tonic punch, Black Ink Decorative Accents, Michaels Ribbon, Brads

6 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This image is just darling...and ont even get me started on polka dots...dont think I can make a card without them LOL! Love that you put the sky behind your scarecrow too...added that extra touch! Thanks for joining us this week at 3 Clovers...great take on the sketch!

Sue from Oregon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, very Autumnal :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Mary C said...

This card came out fantastic Peggy! I love those papers with this stamp. Great job as always.

Kristen said...

Peg, this came out FANTASTIC....I in't get invite to that IAI thing this year. I i fill 1 card. I guess I am better off. I used my coupon on a just rite set, an only spent $30.00 when I went. Not ba. Love the scarecrow!

Michelle Quinno said...

Really cute, Peggy! Love the leaves punched out of the brown. Glad you had fun Fri. night! I didn't get invited either. Maybe next time.