Friday, June 19, 2009

Graduation


It's Friday!!! I have a very busy weekend ahead of me. I have a High School graduation party for my Nephew tomorrow and then my Nieces graduation Sunday (her party is next weekend).

This is the card I made my Nephew. It is so hard to make cards for Males. No bling. Somehow I doubt he would appreciate flowers and such just because I think it would make the card look better. Of course, he will only care about what is in it anyway so..... I thought about ribbon but nothing seemed to look right. The blacks didn't match. Probably because the paper is shiny? Who knows.

Anyway, I can't wait until things settle down and my weekends get back to normal.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks for visiting.

SUPPLIES:
CS: SU Black and Silver
STAMPS: Just Rite, $1 AC Moore Stamp

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Ooooh, nice job, Peggy! How did you get the Steven vertical?

What a rotten day for a graduation party! Have fun anyway.

Pia said...

I think it is great Peggy! Perfect for a young man.

Kristen said...

Peg, this card is awesome. I love the layout and you did a great job with making it manly!