Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Daisy



Good Afternon. I hope everyone is having a good week. Mine is busy. I guess that is good but doesn't leave alot of card making time.

This is Daisy from my Sugar Nellie stamps. Isn't she cute? She is definetly one of my favorites! I bought the swirls from Spellbinders. I don't know if I like them or not on this card. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to use them. I have seen some wonderful things other people have done.

I stamped her on some new beige paper I bought that I was told works well with copics. I picked out the DP 1st and when I saw it was beige, not white I was happy I had bought it. Even with everything going on with this card I think you would notice the color differences.

Well I don't have alot of time right now so I hope you like the card and thanks for visiting.

Peggy

SUPPLIES:
CS: SU Ballet Blue, Regal Rose
DP: Mellisa Francis
STAMPS: Sugar Nellie, Clear Art
MISC: Spellbinders dies, Nesties, CTMH Ribbon, Misc Michaels Ribbon, Brads

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Beautiful, Peggy! She's so cute and I love what you did with the swirls.

Kristen said...

Girl, you ar ethe sugar Nellie queen. I could look at your cars all day. Your clouds look FABULOUS. way better than mine.