Wednesday, April 29, 2009

TSSC67


Happy Thursday!!! This is my last post until Monday. Tomorrow at this time I will be in VT with 11 friends for a weekend of stamping! We stay in a small Inn where they set up tables in the living room and we basically live in there for 2 1/2 days. The only time we leave is to catch a few hours of sleep and to eat. The 2 guys who own the Inn are terrific cooks. When we are not talking stamping, we are trying to find out what they are making for the next meal! It is so much fun. Stamping and being waited on.....What a life.....We did this last October and were already planning this trip before we left. The only part of this I don't like is packing. I know I am forgetting things but can't figure out what! I just hope that whatever I forget, someone else will remember.

I made this card for Mary Jo's sketch challenge. I really liked the sketch this week. While I was packing up I came across this SU set that I have always liked. It's easy to color and seems to look good no matter what you want to do with it.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. You will see alot of new things from me next week!

Peggy

SUPPLIES:
CS: Stampin Up Tempting Tourquoise, Pretty in Pink
STAMPS: Stampin Up
Misc: Michaels DP, Brads, Copics, ribbon

3 comments:

Danni said...

This is beautiful!!

Michelle Quinno said...

That's very pretty, Peggy! Hope you all have a great time!

Pia said...

Peggy,
I love this set too, but mine never turns out as pretty as yours is!