Monday, April 6, 2009

Sparkle



Good Morning! It's suppose to be Opening Day for the Red Sox today but we are suppose to get a bad rain storm this afternoon so even if they start they probably won't finish the game. I'm bummed. I am a HUGE Red Sox fan and I look forward to the season starting. Hopefully this won't be a sign of the season. At least this year they are starting in the US. Last year Opening Day was in Japan.

It is still cool here but we are seeing signs of Spring so I am pulling out some "Spring" stamps. This isn't a stamp but a brass stencil that I really like. I used paste and then glittered it. I don't use regular glitter much anymore but SU makes the best. It really sparkles.

Michael's had the cuttlebug photo corners on sale. This would not be something I would usually buy but I am glad I did. They are smaller than the SU punch so it gives me more options. I find myself using them alot.

I hope you like this card as much as I do. Please let me know what you think.
Thanks for visiting.

Peggy
SUPPLIES:
STAMP: SU
Lasting Impressions Brass Stencil
DP: SU
CS: SU - Brocade Blue
MIS: SU glitter, MM brads

3 comments:

Lill by said...

hi nice blogg xD

Michelle Quinno said...

That is SO cute, Peggy!! Love what you did with the stencil and glitter!

p.s. My hubby heard sleet & snow this afternoon!! Yuck. Go Sox!

Liz said...

Don't worry Peggy....the Sox Opener is just postponed until tomorrow. You'll get your spring baseball this week!
Love your card....It's got the right amount of bling! I like the cuttlebug photo corners...I haven't seen those in the store, I'll have to keep looking!
Keep up the great work!

Liz