Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Magical Snowman


Happy Tuesday!! I have been really busy the last few days and have not had alot of time to stamp. Last night I decided to take a little time and play. When I bought this snowman stamp last Fall I thought it would be perfect to use with my masking tape. I made a card a few months ago and sent it out without scanning (oops) so I thought I would try it again and try to fix what I didn't like about the 1st one.

I like plaid and the Eclipse masking tape makes it easy because you can make it any color you like and are not limited by the colors in the DP. You can keep it and use it over and over again.

The one problem I had was that I had to use the largest nestie around the snowman so I had to pull out my coluzzle and the sizes didn't match up as I would have liked. I thought for a second about freehanding it but quickly decided against it. Thus the dots.

Let me know what you think! Thanks for looking!

SUPPLIES:
Stamp: Outliners
Paper: SU Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Black, GP White
DP: SU I think
MISC: Nesties, Glitter markers, Eclipse Tape, MM brads, SU Bashful Blue Ribbon, Michaels black ribbon

5 comments:

Mary C said...

This snowman is just too cute! I love al the color around him. You are so good at making plaid. Wonderful Card Peggy!

Michelle Quinno said...

That is adorable! Love the design and the dots!!

I haven't had a second to stamp. :-(

Pia said...

Peggy
I love the card and the dots! I do hate the coluzze and have to admit to throwing mine out!
Pia

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

Peggy, Gorgeous card. your technique is fab!