Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thinking of You


I was looking for a stamp the other day and saw my mouse stamps from Ann-ticipations and this one called out to me! I love these little guys. I also wanted to use my new nestie label II set so it all worked out. When I was looking for a saying I saw this one and thought perfect! I love when everything just falls into place and when the card gets put together you look at it and smile. This is a very simple card but I like the way it came out. I hope you do also. Thank you for looking.

Supplies:
Stamps: Ann-ticipations, Denandi Designs, CTMH
Paper: SU Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray, GP White
Nesties: Label II, circles, ovals
Misc Brads and Ribbon

Regards,
Peggy

4 comments:

Mary C said...

I saw this card IRL and it is so adorable! I love those mouse stamps. Cute, cute, cute card, Peggy!

Michelle Quinno said...

That is way too cute, Peggy! Love the color combo and the mice are adorable. Like the Labels 2 also. I may have to purchase in the future.

Kristen said...

This is soooo cute. I love that little mouse. I just bought my first set of nesties, and the label one was what i bought. I have to try it out. Great job with your blog peg!

Kerry D-C said...

heehee! very cute!! I just got the Labels 1 and 2 set on Friday. yipeeee!