Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fairy Fun

Good Afternoon.  I usually don't post 2 cards in one day but I go back to work tomorrow and will be very busy catching up so I decided to post this today.  One of my new addictions are Lili of the Valley stamps.  They are so incredibly cute.   I love this Fairy.  I couldn't wait to color and glitter her up so yesterday this was one of the first cards I worked on. 

The wonderful challenges this card fits are:

Lili of the Valley - Sketch.  I saw this sketch and knew that this would be the stamp I would use!

Our Daily Bread - Punches or dies - I love my spellbinders and used them for the circles and the swirls on this card.

Andreas Stampin Moments - Simply Square - I only make square cards these days.  They are easier to decorate than the smaller cards.

Alice in Wonderland - Sparkles - I do love my glitter!  I used it on the wings, the flowers and the swirls!  There is also glitter in my ribbon.

Pixie Dust Studios - Polka Dots - I have polka dots on my blue DP.

Paperplay - Pink! - I love pink.  Half of this card is pink.

Paper Cutz - Anything Goes - I love this theme!!!

Moving along with the Times - Glitter - I love glitter!  I put it on just about every card.

Wild Flowers Patch - Polka Dots  - I really like polka dots!  My blue DP has polka dots on it

ABC Challenge - Blue - My favorite color!  I love the blues on this card.
My Time to Craft - Glitz & Glitter - This card screamed out for Glitz & Glitter.  Maybe that is why I like it so much

Creative Card Crew - Sparkle and Shine - I love when my cards sparkle and shine!

Ooh La La - Spots & Dots - My blue DP has polka dots on there.

Paper Pretties - Summer - I think this Fairy smelling the flowers and the soft colors on this card say Summer.

Digi Doodle's Shop Best - Anything Goes - I love this theme!  It fits anything I want to do

A Pocket Full of Posies - Glitter - I am so glad there are glitter challenges this week.  I love the glitter on this card.

Aly's Sunday Challenge - Get Dotty - I love DP with dots.  My blue Dp has dots on it.

Thanks for visiting.  I hope you like this card as much as I do.  Thanks for leaving comments.  I really love reading them.

Peggy
SUPPLIES:
CS:  SU Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink
DP:  Bo Bunny, Memory Box
Stamps:  Lili of the Valley
MISC:  Recollection Pearls, Michaels ribbon

22 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty little sparkly card
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)

CraftyC said...

Pretty card Peggy, love this colour combo and a great background.Thanks for joining us at the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Jo said...

Beautiful image, I like the pastel colours you have used. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o)

Anonymous said...

So very pretty, and gorgeous pastel colours!
Thanks for playing along with me this week :)
Andrea

Lynne Phelps said...

What a charming image and a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with Oh, Alice!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet card.
luv
Debby

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is lovely, my fav LOTV stamp. I love all the glitter and the colours you have used. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

Karen said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.

xx

KymKreates said...

Your project is outstanding! Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best Anything Goes! Good luck and hope to see you again next time!

KymKreates
DT Coordinator

Wendi said...

Wow what a gorgeous card I love your choice of colours
Thank you so much for joining in with last weeks challenge I do hope you join us again this week
Wendi

nessy said...

oh just so adorable!! love the colours and the sparkle!!
vanessa xx

Chrissie said...

This is so pretty and perfect for our challenge at My Time to Craft this week! Thanks for joining us!
Chrissie

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful!! I love the glitter and colors. Look at all the challenges! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!

Chrissy D said...

Such a PRETTY card! Gorgeous selection of pastels!! Love your use of the punches and dies!! Thank you for playing on in the ODBDSL Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Mary C said...

I love this card in the pretty pastels that you used! I know IRL that all the sparkle is perfect for this card! Another wonderful job Peggy!

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card and image and such a beautiful colour combo too Peggy, brilliant take on Bev´s sketch.
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Amber said...

Just beautiful. Love all the sparkles! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Hugs
Amber DT

Sabrina Jackson said...

OMGosh, what a fun little card and the way you have used your dies....so perfect!!! I love your take on this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD...thanks for taking the time to play along! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Cat said...

Your card is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Pixie Dust this week!

Katja said...

What a great card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

Greetings,
Katja

Helen Dooley said...

Great card!!! I love this and Im grateful you played a long.

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is stunning! Love the paper, layers and embellishments! Most of all how you colored the image is fantastic! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love this blog:
www.felineplayful.blogspot.com