Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Autumn

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween.

Today's theme for Going Grey with Scrap-Creations is a great one!  Use you favorite technique.  There are so many great techniques out there.  I chose Masking.  Not only did I mask the image for the clouds but I used my masking tape to make the plaid background.  I have not done this for a while and forgot how fun it was.  I also embossed the red and blue CS which is another technique.  I used the cuttlebug folder for the blue and used my score buddy to make the design on the red.

In addition to a fun theme we have a great sponsor this week.  The Craft Room Door!  You can win a 1 year subscription to this wonderful magazine.  How cool is that!!

So think Technique and play with us!

The other wonderful challenges this card meets are:


Digi Doodle's Shop Best - Anything Goes - I do love this theme!!

Polka Doodles - Autumn - I am going to enjoy the rest of this season.  It isn't going to last much longer.

Raise the Bar - Go Go Go - Wheels - I loved this Sassy Chery Wheelbarrel stamp.  What better way to carry all those pumkins!

Our Daily Bread - Sparkle or Dies or Texture - I am using Dies and Texture - I used my die cuts for all the circles and rectangles.  My Texture is my ribbon and embossing.

Pixie Cottage - Sketch - I really liked this sketch and wanted to make it work with my card.  I hope you think I did.

Creative Inspirations Paint - The Pumkin Patch - This is a new challenge for me and the theme fits my card perfectly!!

The Paper Players - Anything Goes - YEAH!!  I love playing in these.  My card always fits the theme!

Lollipop Crafts - Embossing - I do love embossing.   It is such a great way to add texture without bulk.

IncyWincyDesigns - Anything Goes - I am so happy to see these!

Lexi's Creations - Anything Goes  - Great Minds think alike!!!  YEAH!!!

Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes - YIPEE!!!  Another challenge my card fits perfectly

Sassy Cheryl - Think Fall - I do love this time of year!!



Thank you for stopping by.  I really appreciate you looking at my card.  A big thanks to everyone who leaves a message.  I love reading them.

Peggy

40 comments:

nessy said...

this is just gorgeous ~love the colouring!!~ what fab autumn colours and detail!!
vanessa xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great creation I just love the colours & that image is fab!
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Your Passion this week! Good Luck! Hugs Shell xx

Michelle Quinno said...

Great job on the plaid paper and your other techniques, Peggy!!

lalkygirl said...

stunning card,i love the colours and image you have chosen ,the techniques with the masking tape and the clouds are fantastic ,thanks for joining us at lexi's and good luck in the challenges

lalkygirl x

Lorie said...

Very cute Peggy!

Mary C said...

Peggy I love the technique you did the plaid looks fantastic. Great job on the whole card. You rocked the challenge!

Sarah A said...

This is stunning and you can certainly see all the work and love that has gone into those techniques!

Love the clouds especially!

Thank you so much for joining us over on Incy Wincy this week.

Sarah x

Sara said...

Love your color combo. Thanks for playing along with DDSB!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

What a gorgeous card Peggy. I love the masking technique you used for the plaid background - really creative.
Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage Challenge.
Sharon xx

Sassy Cheryl said...

Super gorgeous. I love, love, love her sweater and jeans! The colors are so rich and the warm. Perfect for this weeks challenge at Sassy Cheryl's. Thanks for playing!!

coldwaters2 said...

Peggy this is gorgeous what beautiful rich colours and I love the image and your design, top notch work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Stephanie said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Awesome card, Peggy!! I love that sweet image and your colors!! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challengeover at ODBD! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

BarbaraW said...

This is such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations!

Kendra

Turtle In The Sand said...

Don't you just adore Sassy Cheryls' images? This card is awesome. Love the plaid paper and your scored technique. Very nice combination of colors too.

brenda said...

A really cuper card Cheryl and a great image.

Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles this week.

B x
I have candy here

Polkadoodles said...

Love your entry this week! thanks so much for joining us at Polka Doodles! x

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Lovely card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles Challenge.

Farida Rone said...

Wonderful Creation!!! Love the corner punch. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creation and Good look.
Hugs,
Farida
P.S. I have candy on my blog if you want to pop over.

WeirdCat said...

Lovely colours you have used,thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
Ruth x

BondGirl said...

I love the sentiment you have used. Thanks for joining in the Polkadoodle challenge

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card and very impressive masking.
Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Jackie :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful card!! I just love the image and your coloring!! Great texture and use of dies. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.

~*Joni said...

Peggy what an adorable card! I love the image you chose and your background with the clouds. Perfect for a pumpkin picking kind of day. ;) Thank you so much for entering your card into our Go Go Go challenge at Raise The Bar this week!
~*Joni RTB DT

skylife said...

What a beautiful card! Love how you've combined the red and the blue. The corners are great!

Thanks for joining us at DDSB

Basement Stamper said...

the scene looks fantastic, love how you used the masking on it.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Beautiful autumn card! Love the vivid colors. I love all of your great details as well. :)

kris said...

Fantastic card!! colors are very bold and the image is so fun! Thank you for joining us at Lollipop Crafts!

Kristine said...

Hi Peggy... this is sooo CUTE! Love your fabulous coloring job and the scene you created with the clouds =) Beautiful! Have a great weekend.

The Wired Angel said...

Beautifully done, Peggy! So glad you joined us at Sassy Cheryl's this week. Peggy x

jkreucher said...

What a Beautiful card! Love your vibrant colors and great design.
So glad you joined us in the Sassy Cheryl Challege this week!
Judy

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

You made a wonderful card - thanks for playing along in the Lollipop Crafts Embossing Challenge this week! :D

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

So cute!!

Chrissy D said...

Great project! Thank you for joining us in the CI Paints Challenge!

Jeni said...

Lovin' your vibrant colors! Nice layout and beautiful coloring. So glad you joined us in the challenge ~jeni :)

Ann English said...

Such a great card! Thank you for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryls!

Dawn said...

Thank you for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryls!

Love the colors...great Fall card!

Jenny said...

such a cute autumnal image! Thanks for sharing your project with us over at Polka Doodles this week.

Tip Top said...

Lovely card and bright colours! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!