Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Easter



Good Morning! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. We had alot of rain here in the Northeast. The good news is that is stayed as rain. This time of year we can still get snow and we would have gotten alot with this storm.

This is my first Easter card. I fell in love with this Halen image from Sew Many. I just love the hat and pearls. I couldn't wait to use it. I knew this would be the start of my 1st Easter Card. I had to modify the sketch a little to add my Happy Easter. I didn't have alot of the Purple DP so I didn't want to risk stamping right on the paper and having it come out crooked or not stamp evenly.

The wonderful challenges this card fits are:

Sew Many - Easter

Friday Sketches - Sketch

Paper Sundae - Easter

Stamping B's
- Easter/Spring

Tanda - Simply Spring

By the Cute & Girly
- Spring is in the Air

Bee Crafty - Spring

Stamp Scrap & Doodle - Purple or Pin, Ribbon, Button

Townscrapper - 3 Buttons

Thanks for stopping by. Thank you to everyone who leaves I comment. I truly love reading all of them.

Peggy
SUPPLIES:
CS: SU Lavender Lace, Bashful Blue
DP: Memory Box,
STAMPS: Sew Many, CTMH
MISC: Misc buttons, Pearls, ribbon and flowers

20 comments:

Monika Lerch said...

OH.. ist die niedlich.

LG Moni

Leah l'Orange said...

great card for our 3-button challenge at The TownScrapper, Peggy! love the yummy color combination and those shimmery flowers, and leaves! thanks so much for playing, and good luck in this week's draw! :D

pinky said...

This is so cute, I love that image, perfect for our spring challenge. Thanks for sharing at BTC&G
Pinky

Ann said...

Wow!! Gorgeous. Thanks for playing at the Townscrapper this week.

Michelle Quinno said...

This is so cute!

I'm so happy we're getting rain instead of snow!

Hannapanna said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love all the details and the soft colours. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month.
/Hanna

~Jeri~ said...

Awwww Peggy!! Your card is beautiful and you've Halen look so elegant and classy!! Your work always amazes me!!!!

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sew Many Challenges

CarlaKH said...

What a beautiful card.. that image is adorable and your details are so pretty! Love the flowers and buttons too! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Mary C said...

This came out so adorable peggy! I love the blue and purple combination that you used. Great job on this card!

Unknown said...

Love your card, Halen is one of my favs, your colours are gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at SMC

Angelwood said...

What a gorgeous card! Beautiful layout and colors and beautifully colored image! Thanks for playing along at Sew Many! hugs, Angela

Sylvia Blum said...

wonderful card with a super cute image :)

HappyCrafter said...

What a lovely card, I like the soft feeling of it, and all the embelishments too. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing with the Stampin B's

kim.mom said...

GORGEOUS!!! You did a wonderful job! This card is so classy!!! Thanks for sharing with us at SMC!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your Easter card is SEW sweet!

Thank you for participating in the Sew Many Cards challenge this week!

Zoe said...

oh what a beautiful card! Love the colour and those flowers are just gorgeous!! Thanks for joining us at The Townscrapper this week.
Hugs

Zoe

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

WOW Peggy, I LOVE the colors you used and WONDERFUL job on the image!! Thanks so much for playing at Sew Many Challenges!!

Cheri said...

cute card - great job coloring Halen

Bee said...

Beautiful colours and a lovely card. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)