Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Easter again......


Good Morning. I hope everyone is having a good weekend. It's cold here this weekend. We had snow flurries Friday morning. It's hard to believe Easter is next weekend.

Today is the Stempeltraume challenge. The theme this week is Easter. I love making Easter cards. I love the soft colors and it really gets me in a Spring mood. This year more than most because Easter is early. The other DT's on this team do some amazing cards. You really should stop by and check them out. Better yet, play along with us. We love to see everyone participate!

The other challenges this fits are:

Sew Many Cards - Punches - I love punches! There are some great one's out there. I have now run out of room to store all of mine.

Dare you to Digi - Easter - My digi image is from Sew Many. I love all her bunnies.

Annabelles - Sketch - I really liked this sketch and I thought it would really fit the image because it looks like the bunny is looking up at the flowers.

Color Create - Choice of Pastels - Great theme! I love pastel colors!!

Little Red Wagon - Inspiration - Lt Blue, Pink, White - I loved the soft look of the inspiration picture and thought my card had a soft look with the light Blue, Pink and white.

Incy Wincy Designs - Easter or Spring - Yes, it is that time of year. I am ready to use more of my lighter copics!

Crafty Cardmakers - Spring into Spring - I am jumping head first into spring this year. I am ready to pull out all my spring stamps.

Stamp with Fun - Easter - I could probably make many more Easter cards but I don't have the time.

Everybody Art - Easter - Great minds think alike. Not surprisingly there are alot of Easter challenges and I am thrilled. I wish I could make a card for each one of them.

Practical Scrappers - Use something you have not used in over a year. Mine is the border punch. I bought this punch a couple years ago. I like it but I don't use it often. I am trying to not use the same punches on every card so this gave me the perfect excuse to pull out an old one.

Jacksonville Embellishments - Easter or Spring - I love all these Easter/Spring Challenges! They are fun and easy

Thank you for stopping by. Thanks to everyone who leaves a comment. I look forward to reading all of them.

Peggy

Supplies:
CS: SU Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue
DP: Memory Box, SU
STAMPS: Sew Many, CTMH
MISC:

25 comments:

Rosanne said...

Really cute!Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon.

Crystal said...

AWWW Peggy this is super SWEET, what a darling image, love those soft colors, and your layout is fabulous~!!! Great creation for Easter!

~Jeri~ said...

Awwww Peggy this is awesome!!! I love your cards! There's always such great details on them and you always bring the characters to life!!!

Thanks for joining us this week at Sew Many Challenges!!

Michelle Quinno said...

This is so pretty, Peggy!!

Mary C said...

This bunny is so cute and I love all the soft colors that you used on this card! Great job!

Eiglas said...

Cute card!
Thank you for coming over to play at Colour Create this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas (GDT)
x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow this is awesome the colours and design are just pure perfection and Jovi (my favourite) looks fabulous thank you for joining the challenge at SMC

Hugs
Lorraine x GDT

Anonymous said...

So very cute Peggy, and such sweet colours! Thanks for playing along with our sketch this week :)
Andrea

kim.mom said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Your coloring is AWESOME - love how you shadowed Jovi in blue! Great job!

Heather "Hev" said...

Very beautiful :)

Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week :)

Zimtschnecke said...

Oh wow, your card is soooo cute! Love the image and the colours so much. Fantastic work.

Thanks for the great inspiration

hugs Zimtschnecke

Unknown said...

gorjuss, i adore this, love the image and the way its been coloured, thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

Mina said...

ooooohhhhh Peggy that rabbit is so sweet, beautiful colouring too...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Kylie said...

Super CUTE card Peggy! Love the bunny looking at your beautiful flowers, just gorgeous!
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at AnnaBelle Stamps Sketch Blog!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Cute! Cute! CUTE! And SEW sweet!!!

Thank you for participating in the Sew Many Cards Challenge this week!

Dena said...

What a gorgeous Easter card! Such pretty pastel colors and one super cute bunny!
Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this week!
Hugs, Dena

A Consuming Passion said...

What a pretty Spring card Peggy!
Love the sparkle and the pretty punched edges!
12 challenges with one card is pretty good going too!!
Good Luck.

krechi said...

I saw wonderful things! Good work!
I do handmade cards too!

Krasi, from bulgaria

aardvarkpest said...

Beautiful card. I love the image.

Glenda

Di said...

WOW this is just fabulous i love the little bunny and your punches!
BEAUTIFUL
Thanks for joining colour Create!!
Hugs Di xxx

Cheri said...

BEE-you-TEE-ful!!! Thanks for joining SMC challenges.

Vixykins said...

What a great project and such soft colours, beautiful!
Thanks for coming to play at Crafty Cardmakers x

Unknown said...

Oh how pretty, I love Jovi and you have done such a wonderful job, your ciolours are just beautiful. Thanks for playing at SMC, hope to see you again soon.

Tammy Miller said...

this is a great project, I love it!

Deanne Clarke said...

That is such a cute card!

Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog!