Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Little Things


I hope everyone is having a good week. It is a dark and dreary day here but it is Wednesday! Half way through the week!

I made this card for Mary Jo's Sketch challenge. In a couple of weeks I see me concentrating on XMas cards so I thought I would make some fall ones before the season is over. This stamp is from There's Magic in the Air. I always look to see what she has on her site. I like alot of her stamps. I feel like I have gone overboard with pumpkin cards this fall but when I look back I see I have not posted one in a while so I went with it. The paper is Basic Grey. I like all of the colors in the papers I picked. One of the things I really like about most of the 6 x 6 paper packs is you can usually find coordinating paper in there that you would normally not buy in 12 x 12. This is the case with the traingle piece. I never would have bought this but it is perfect for this card.

Thank you for coming by. I hope you like this card.

Peggy
SUPPLIES:
CS: SU Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
DP: Basic Grey
STAMPS: Magic in the Air, SU
MISC: Spellbinders die, SU punch, No name ribbon and brads.

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Oooh, Peggy, it's amazing!

Mary C said...

I love the bright colors that you used on this card. That digi is so cute and it is perfect for the sketch. Great job on this card Peggy!

MJ said...

Love it. Love all the great details. Great mix of papers too. Thanks so much for playing along.