Thursday, February 26, 2009

TSSC58


Good Morning! I hope everyone is having a good week. Mine is crazy. I am so busy at work, I am having some rooms in my house painted, and I have to go to the dentist in a little while. I had hoped to get this posted last night but seem to be having some problems. I don't know if it is my computer or changes in blogger.

This is the card I made for Mary Jo's sketch challenge. I have been trying to use some stamp sets that haven't seen ink in a while and this one from Outlines is one of them. I have always liked Outlines stamps and have a few of them but since I am not an expert with the exacto knife I don't tend to reach for them first. Since I used circles on my sketch a couple weeks ago I mixed the squares and circles this time.

Well gotta run...too much on my plate today.

Peggy

SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: Outlines, Hero Arts
PAPER: Tempting Turquiose, Pretty in Pink\
DP: Memory Box
Misc: SU brads, CTMH Ribbon, Joann's white dots

5 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Great card, Peggy! I like how you put the squares inside & outside the labels. I feel the same about Outlines. Love what you did with this one.

Mary C said...

I love this outlines flower stamp and the colors that you used on the card are beautiful. This is a wonderful card!

MJ said...

Sweet. Love the two part sentiment on the side. Great job, thanks so much for playing along.

Pia said...

Great card Peggy, I hate the xacto knife! Your card looks great, I love the colors

Kristen said...

These are your colors peg. Great job with the layout. Love it!