Sunday, January 11, 2009


Yesterday I came home and swore I was going to clean the house. Well, needless to say, I should never start in my craft room. I decided to play with brass stencils and paste. I hope this card looks okay when I post because it looks a little washed out on my computer. In real life it is really cute. After the paste dried I painted with shimmerz. I stamped the background and highlighted in shimmerz.

I hope you enjoy this card. Have a wonderful day!!!


Supplies:
Brass stencil
Dreamweaver embossing paste
Stamps: Inkadinkado, Amuse
Shimmerz

4 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

That IS really pretty, Peggy! I've never tried the Dreamweaver stencils. Love the effect.

Kerry D-C said...

heeheehee...NEVER start cleaning in the craft room! You won't leave! LOL! ADORABLE card!!

Mary C said...

I love that stencil. It looks great with the shimmerz. I have to pull mine out too and dust it off! Wonderful card!

Kristen said...

Peggy,
Really pretty card. I have nrver used paste. you know, that's to much work for me hehe.