Sunday, January 18, 2009

Let it Snow


Well it has finally stopped snowing here. Now we have a little window before storm #2 comes. I had plans to get together with some friends today but the plans got pushed out (for the 2nd time) because of today's weather. At this rate we won't be exchanging XMAS presents until July.

Since my plans were cancelled I finished this snowman card. I was having a hard time with the hat because everything looked steaky so I bought some Coal shimmerz. Not perfect but better than the other things I tried. I like how the card ended up. This was one of the High Hopes stamps I bought last month. I like his face. I really enjoyed making this. I hope you like him too.

Supplies:
Stamps: High Hopes, Hero Arts
Paper: SU Brilliant Blue, Wild Wasabi, Orchid Opulence, GP white
MM Felt Snowfakes
SU Glitter, Brads
Copic Markers, Shimmerz
Circle Nesties

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Peggy, he is SO cute!! Love the color combo & design.

Pia said...

Great card Peggy, I think the hat looks great!

Kristen said...

Girl, you are working those WS stamps. Love it!