Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Mary


My sister Mary's Birthday is this week and I gave her this card yesterday. She loves snowmen and I was thinking I never use them on her Birthday card so I did this year. I really liked the color combination. I used my speckling brush and shimmerz to see if I could create a sparkle around the snowman. It wasn't the effect I was trying to achieve but it didn't come out bad. I am still trying to learn how to control the speckling.

Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkado, Clear Arts Stamps
CS: SU Bravo Burgandy, Bashful Blue
DP: Kelly Panacci
Embelleshments: Dew drops, SU Brads, Felt snowflakes & Ribbon (can't remember who makes either).

Thanks for looking. I hope you like the card and have a wonderful day.

Peggy

5 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Peggy, that's gorgeous! Mary will love it! I didn't realize it was this week.

I still haven't tried out the speckling brush!

Moni said...

Love the card! Hugs, Moni

Pia said...

Great card Peggy, I am sure Mary will love it!

Kerry D-C said...

Cuuuuuuuuute!!! Love that paper too! what a lucky girl that Mary is to have such a great sister.

Kristen said...

PERFECT!!!!! The perfect card for Mary. We all know she loves snowmen. The background paper is some of my favorite. Great job Peg!