Monday, December 29, 2008


I'm on vacation this week and have time to play! I was so busy before the Holiday's I didn't stamp at all. It's so much fun to have the time to pull out all my stuff again.

I finally picked up my order of High Hopes stamps. YEAH!! This is the first card I made. These are so cute. I just love them. I also used my new speckling brush that I fell in love with when I saw Tim Holtz use it during his 12 tags of Christmas. I really like it. I need to play with it more to find out what works best with it. This time I used Pearl White Lumiere paint. I want to also try re-inkers and shimmerz.

Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

Mary C said...

I love that stamp! Those colors look great with it. Great card and congrats on starting your blog!!!!!

Pia said...

Great card Peggy, I love your new stamp! I am still hoping to have time to stamp!

Anonymous said...

That's adorable, Peggy! Love the stamp. I'm loving my Shimmerz!

I may be by to get my brush tomorrow but I will call.

Kerry D-C said...

What a fun stamp!!! Super Adorable card!

Kristen said...

Yeah Me! I was the lucky person to receive this GORGEUOS card. Nice job with the Copics Peg. Thanks so much. I love it!!!!!