Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snow Happy

Happy Tuesday.  Did everyone have a good weekend?  I went to a LSS annual used stamp sale then came home and stamped!  I love sales and I love stamping so all in all it was a good weekend.

Today we have a wonderful challenge and sponsor for Going Grey with Scrap-Creations. the challenge is Winter Blast and the Sponsor is Whimsy!! I love their stamps.  They are just as advertised, Whimsical fun images.  I love the quilted blanket around this mailbox and couldn't wait to color it. 


Grab one of those Winter stamps you have and play along!!!  You could win and own some of your own stamps from Whimsy!!!  How great would that be!!

To see other creations made with Whimsy stamps check out the other wonderful cards made by the Going Grey DT's listed on my sidebar.

The other great challenges this card fits are:
Fab & Funky - Warm and Toasty - On a cold day I love pulling out a nice warm blanket and cuddled up on the couch.

Stampavie & More - Glitter - Whenever there is snow on the card I have to use glitter!!  It is on the mailbox and on the snow on the ground.
Glitterbabes - Anything Goes - I love these themes.  My card is perfect for them

Hanna & Friends - Snow  - In addition to all of it on the ground outside my window, there is snow on the mailbox and on the ground in this card.

Stamping B - Die Cut - I used my new spellbinders die cut on this card.  I love that some Michaels are now carrying them and you can use a coupon!

Stamp Something - Anything Goes - Another great theme that I can't go wrong with.
Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - Anything Goes - Yeah!!  Another perfect fit.

Copic Creations - Anything new - I love new and I used my new spellbinders die, my Tim Holtz die and stamp on this card.

Stamp Magic - Winter - There is still alot of winter left here in the Northeast US.  We are expecting more snow this week.

Simply Create - Use your punches - I used my snowflake punch, my spellbinders and Tim Holtz dies 

Sentimental Sundays - Winter - We are expecting Snow today so winter is still here! 

Ooh La La - Bling - I love bling!  I have the glitter, the snowflakes on the image and the snowflakes that are glittery on the top right.

Wild Orchid Crafts - Sentiment - I make very few cards without a sentiment.  I have alot of them and when I don't I use my imagination and my computer.

Creative Stamp Friends - Winter - The snow is getting ready to fall here in the Northeast so it sure feels like winter to me!  

The Res Q - Colors - I love bright colors especially this green.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you like my Winter card.  A huge thanks to everyone who leaves a comment.  They really make my day.

Peggy







28 comments:

Crystal said...

Fantastic Peggy, what great colors, and love how you used this Whimsy Image!!

mamichelle said...

This is so pretty, Peggy!! I wish I had a snow day. :-(

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh wow peggy! this is just gorgeous. i never would have thought of these colors together. absolutely fabulous!

thank you so much for sharing it with us at glitterbabe's challenge.

hugs :)

Basement Stamper said...

I love the colors in that paper and you did such a sweet job on this challenge, so cute!

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! Absolutely STUNNING girl!! I love the sparkle and snowflakes everywhere!! Brilliant design and coloring!! Thanks for joining along with us at Glitterbabe's challenge and Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

Doreen said...

A fabulous card.Thanks for sharing this with us at Ooh La La.xxx

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh this is gorgeous Peggy in the purple and greens! Simply fabulous with the snowflakes and your card design!

nessy said...

stunning card ~ love the colours and wow!! what a snowflake!!
vanessa xx

Denise said...

Fabulous! Love that green too! Thanks for playing RESQ challenge this week!

heidy said...

Fab card!!!
Thanks for joining fabn'n'funky this week.
Heidy

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A fun image and a super colour combo. Love the gorgeous snowflake.
Thank you so much for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week. x Sylvia x

Benzi said...

What a fun image. I love the blankie around the mailbox. Great card!! Thanks for joining the Stampin B's die cut challenge this week. My Hobby Lobby carries Spellbinders die cuts you can get with a coupon, but not Michael's. Ugh! Maybe they'll start soon.

Marushy said...

It's wonderful and you'e coloured it beautifully.

Thanks for joining Stempel-Magie this week.

Hugs
Marushy

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Mary C said...

This card is perfect. I love your patchwork on the scarf and the snowflake embellishment is a beautiful touch. Great job on the challenge this week!

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Peggy I really love this colour combo you have chosen it is one of my favourites and the image and snowflake look superb.
hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa M. said...

oh i love the *snow* you added!! Love this MelJen image...thanks for sharing!

Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week!

Lisa M

Renate´s Stempelwelt said...

cool snow card!!! it looks very nice.

thanks for joining HANNA&FRIENDS.
LG Renate

Kiki said...

Absolutely fantastic! The image is so cute and I really like the colors you've used.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Hanna & Friends.

Hugs, Kiki

Shelly said...

Beautiful card, Peggy! Great colors and I love the detailed embellishments.

~Olga said...

Great card, Peggy! I love the quilt around the mailbox it's gorgeous! OXOX ~Olga

Bianca said...

What a lovely card and funny image! I really love it! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Kreatives von Andrea said...

wow, what a fantastic creations, great papers and so lovely image.

Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.

A nice greeting Andrea from germany

li-bee-ti said...

Lovely card!
Thank you for playing with us at Simply Create.

Jodi said...

Pretty winter image and I love the color combo too!! Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Wendi said...

Fabulous creation
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

kelly said...

Lovely card,love the colours.Thanks for joining us at simply create.

Rica said...

Fabulous card, such a wonderful colour combinations and I just adore the little mailbox all wrapped up in his quilt.

So glad you shared this with us at Copic Creations,
hugs
Heather xx