Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Birthday

Good Morning.  I hope everyone is having  a good weekend.  It is a nice crisp fall day here.  Yesterday I was so surprised driving around and all of a sudden noticing the colors on the trees.  I had a very busy week at work last week and didn't get out of the house much and I was surprised to see how fast all the leaves changed.  They are beautiful!

Today Stempeltraume has a great theme.  It is a recipe challenge using Green, a Circle and a charm.  I don't have many charms so I had to pick the charm first and make the card around it.  I love my Sugar Nellie stamps so I picked this one to work around.  You should join the fun and play!!

The other wonderful challenges this card fits are:


Sugar Nellie - Sketch/Birthday - You can never have enough Birthday cards.

The Pink Elephant - Aqua, DP, Embellishment of your choice - I love Aqua, DP and Embellishments.  All 3 are on my card.

Wild Orchid Crafts - Ribbons and Bows - I have a green ribbon and by charm is held on by a bow.

Sisterhood of Crafters - Birthday - This is my big BD season for family & friends so I will be using this.

Charisma - Anything Goes - I love these themes!!!  Thank you

Digi Doodles Shop Best - Embossing - I love embossing.  It adds so much to a card.  I used one of my new cuttlebug folders on this card.

Dutch Dare - Birthday - I'm glad there are BD challenges.  It lets me get caught up on my cards.

Stamp Insanity - Embossing - I don't know what I would do without my folders.  I love them all.

Let's Ink up - Charm and favorite stamp - I love this flower charm and I love my Sugar Nellie stamps



Thank you for visiting me.  A huge thanks to everyone who leaves comments.  I look forward to reading them every day.

Peggy

23 comments:

Good Kardma by Jules said...

What a great birthday card! Love the colors and the charm is a great touch. Thanks for joining us at StampInsanity!

Judy said...

Adorable card! Thank you for sharing and joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Judy

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card. Love the colors and that cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC.

Céline et Nathalie said...

hi Peggy!
to cute card, i love the combo green blue.
céline

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

this is such a fun birthday card! We'd love it if you entered some of your pretty projects in the challenges at Papercraft Star... in fact there is still time to enter to win our gift certificate! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-gift-certificate-drawing-for.html

Monika Reeck said...

she is so lovely...gorgoeus card....thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.Hugs, Monika

Jóna said...

Great card, like your use of colors !!!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best, hope to see you again.
Hugs, Jóna

Beth said...

I LOVE this! The color combo is awesome! Beautiful work!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at StampInsanity! :))

Karen said...

Very nice, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Pat Garvin said...

Great colors. Thanks for playing with Lets Ink It Up.

My Sheri CRAFTS said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and the embossing!

Claire said...

Fab card, I love the colours!! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
claire xx

mamichelle said...

Cute card, Peggy! Love the color combo.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Fabulous birthday creation Peggy! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Sisterhood! So happy to have you join in on our fun ... hope to see you again next challenge!!

Vee said...

Such a lovely card.Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

ona_i_ja said...

Peggy, Your Card is stunning. I love the image, and blue colours.
Great Job!!!

Thank you for playing with us on the LET'S INK IT UP challenge. Good Luck!

Hugs,
Agnieszka

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Peggy this is gorgeous those colours are beautiful so is the image and the design it looks fabulous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

TannyP said...

Such awesome colors - and you've colored this cutie beautifully. Still love that sentiment set =) Thanks for playing along with the Birthday challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters!

Lilian said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

elsi67 said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing with us at Wild Orchid Crafts ♥

Sarah B said...

Fab creation, Thanks for joining in at The Sugar Bowl, Good Luck, Hugs sarah b X

Kendra said...

I love the color combo on this card! Very vivid! Thanks for playing at Let's Ink It Up!

Pattie G said...

Just love the image and the colors you chose for this card! Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Challenge.