Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Nicole

Good Monday Morning!  I hope everyone had a good weekend.  I had a wedding Saturday and yesterday I didn't way to do anything.  My Nieces Birthday is tomorrow so I ended up making her this card.  She wanted these roses on her card so, of course, I put them on it.  I thought the that the rose cuttlebug worked really well with the card.

The challenges this card fits are:


Frosted Design - Song Lyric - What else but Happy Birthday!!

Annabelles - Embossing - I love my new rose embossing folder.  It is so dainty and pretty.

Craftalicious - Birthday - Happy Birthday to my favorite Niece Nicole.

One Stop - Sketch and Metal.  I liked this sketch and my Charm is my metal

Miami Doodles - Anything Goes - This is a new challenge for me and I'm happy  it's an easy one.


Scrappy Frogs - Girly Girl - My Niece loves pearls, flowers, lace & frills.  This is why I have all of them on her card.

Wild Orchid Crafts - Lovely Lace - My Niece loves lace so I put lace ribbon on her card.

Pile it On - Plastic or stretchy material - My Stretchy material the the lace on my card.  I had a hard time with it because it either looked too pulled or not pulled enough.  I love real lace ribbon but.....sometimes it is hard to lay down and get the look you want.

The Corrosive - Use Pink and Blue - I love these 2 colors and my niece loves pink (well, mauve) so these were the colors I used for her card.

Ooh La La - Birthday - Yes it is my nieces Birthday and this is her card

The Crazy Challenge - It's all about Birthday's - For me this is so true.  I have 3 this month I need to make cards for.  This is the first.

Thank you for stopping by and looking at my card.  I hope you like what I am giving to my Niece tomorrow.
Thank you to everyone who leaves comments.  I love reading them and hearing what you have to say.

Pegggy

23 comments:

Joni Parker said...

Really pretty card...love the colors & those roses!!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Anne said...

Very sassy card! Love it and it's perfect for our challenge at OLL. Thanks for taking part. Hugs x

mamichelle said...

Pretty card! I'm sure she'll love it.

Wendi said...

Beautiful I love all the embellishments and the colours are so pretty they match perfectly
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Wendi said...

Beautiful I love all the embellishments and the colours are so pretty they match perfectly
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Wendi said...

Beautiful I love all the embellishments and the colours are so pretty they match perfectly
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Suzi said...

This is totally gorgeous, I'm sure your niece will love it. Beautiful colours and embellies. Thank you so much for joining us this week at One Stop Craft with your lovely work.
Hugs
Suzi x

Danni said...

Such a fun and pretty card!

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

how exquisite! Adore your lace circle with the image.

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

Beautifully designed card with lots of gorgeous elements! The embossing is very pretty, I hadn't seen this one before!
Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
Andrea

Diana said...

Beautiful Card. Thanks for playing with us at FD..

Kylie said...

STUNNING card Peggy!
LOVE your flowers, your pretty image, your embossing, Everything lol!
Just gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Take Care, Hugs,
Kylie X

Nana said...

Fabulous card! Very pretty, just perfect!
Thank you for joining us at "Crazy challenge" this week!
hugs Nana

Crafteezee said...

Stunning! Love all the little details and your choice of colours. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious.

Hugs Tracy x

Sue W said...

Fabulous card! thanks so much for playing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps this week.

shellshearer said...

gorgeous card hun, I love the rose bug folder think I need to get that lol
Thanks for joining us over at 'The Crazy' this week!
good luck
Hugs Shell xx

gina g said...

Wow this is stunning, i love the image and the colours and layout are fab. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Carrie said...

What a fab card..love the way you used the sketch!!

Thanks for playing at one stop xx

Shelley said...

This is a gorgeous card, your neice will love this card. Thanks for joining in this weeks oscc.
Hugs Shelley xx

Mary C said...

I was lucky enough to see this card IRL and it is gorgeous. You really outdid yourself for Nicole,
GREAT JOB PEGGY!

Andrea M said...

This is so absolutely beautiful! Love all the details and your coloring is fantastic. Great work! Thanks for playing along with PIO - we appreciated your support!

SuzanneK said...

Such a stunning card, I love it.

I would love to see you at LEt's Ink It Up. Why not check it out here.

Bev said...

Fabulous card with amazing detail. Thanks for joining WOC this week x